Director, Product Management
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
At IMO, our Product Management team owns the entire product: from vision to positioning to delivery. We ensure product management aligns with the overall company strategy and are the go-to experts for domain knowledge and competitive environments for our product. We develop and execute the product roadmap, releases, and engage with Sales, Support, Customer Success, Education and Professional Services to rollout new functionality and rapidly respond to the changing needs of the market and our customers.
Product Management directors are executives. They are given the autonomy to do the best, most rewarding work of their lives, and are held to high standards of accountability. As a Director of Product Management, you’ll work closely with IMO leadership, development, and customers to build the best and most innovative products for clinical interface technology solutions.
- Lead the product vertical strategy and execution in order to create momentum and energy around product and feature development
- Clearly own the customer experience by guiding innovative product and feature development to meet both clear and ambiguous customer needs
- Partner with the head of product and stakeholders such as Growth, Marketing, and Clinical, to set the vision and establish the raison d’etre, and follow up with go to market strategy
- Act as knowledge leader within the company, customer, market and competition
- Confidently defend, in executive-level reviews, rationale used to set the vision
- Drive new and existing product innovation while providing a roadmap and team validation & prioritization oversight
- Develop and nurture relationships across teams to promote collaboration and efficiency.
- Demonstrable experience in the perioperative workflow workspace, and how they interface with various E.H.R. workflows
- Knowledge of Epic OpTime, and/or other equivalent operating room management systems
- Demonstrable experience with the use case of procedures in E.H.R. workflow
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, or requisite professional experience
- 10+ years of industry experience with E.H.R., perioperative, and/or procedure planning & management tools
- Experience leading cross functional groups in the delivery of software solutions to the healthcare market
- Experience presenting to and effectively influencing senior leaders outside of product organizations, including Growth, Marketing, and Finance
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with software engineers, growth teams, researchers and marketers
- Experience with healthcare clinical tools such as Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems
- A demonstrable track-record of delivering innovative results in ambiguous circumstances
- Be relentless in your desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.