Product Pricing Manager
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Product Pricing Manager will partner with Product Management, Growth and Finance to define key product pricing and go-to-market strategies for Software products. You'll be operating in a high paced environment with passionate people intent on delivering valuable products. Working closely with other Product Managers, Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, and Legal, this is a highly visible role with excellent growth potential.
Applicants must have experience pricing software or SaaS product to be considered for the position.
- Team with Product, Strategy and C-level executives on optimizing our SaaS pricing.
- Build this pricing around a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our customers.
- Create product pricing that aligns with growth strategies and organizational revenue goals.
- Partner with Growth, Product, Marketing and other groups to understand industry/competitor trends and proactively keep IMO products priced accordingly.
- Coordinate and prioritize all strategic & operational aspects of pricing, including generation and communication of pricing updates to staff and customers.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of subscription data, renewal data, customer and sales feedback and translate into solutions or improvement opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for new pricing, packaging and bundling strategies, and/or value based promotions that will contribute to our strategic goals.
- Cultivate close relationships with stakeholders across product, sales, finance and other organizations.
- Report to Product Management and Executive leadership on pricing effectiveness, adherence and opportunities for optimization. Present recommendations with supporting customer adoption and revenue simulations for various pricing models.
- 5+ years of relevant industry or consulting experience
- Previous SaaS pricing experience. Healthcare IT strongly preferred
- Proficient in pricing methodologies, understanding business cases and driving consensus among multiple stakeholders
- High level of proficiency in data analysis and data visualization
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities, seamlessly moving between strategy & execution
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, with experience influencing change across a dynamic organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree required; MBA is a plus
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.