People & Culture
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
The Human Resources Generalist provides HR support to employees, leadership and HR team members. This role partners with leaders to drive growth using sound HR knowledge in the execution of a wide range of HR programs and processes.
- Administers all employee lifecycle activities and HR programs such as on/offboarding, benefits, compensation, records management etc.
- Generates and submits employee information changes regarding new hire, transfer, termination, compensation, benefit enrollment and employee demographic data updates through Company prescribed workflows and systems.
- Process payroll for the organization and assist employees with any inquiries. Complete all compliance reporting associated with the company payroll.
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the Employee Handbook and the HR Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Prepares various reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Help generate metrics/analytics to track efficiency and consistency of HR programs and processes.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Produce and file all required compliance reporting such as EEO, OSHA, AAP, etc.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements, evaluating milestone accomplishments; and evaluating optional courses of action.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience as HR Generalist or similar experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and short-cycle projects and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent documentation and customer service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to adhere to strict confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient working with HR databases and Microsoft Office.
- Fast-paced, exciting work environment ·
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one. Own projects, products and key initiatives that directly contribute to the success of IMO.
- The potential to influence and shape the future of IMO and healthcare
- We have a casual dress work environment, healthy living initiatives, strong benefits and much more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.