Head of Strategic Partnerships - Cloud Technology Partners
Business Development - New Markets
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
We are seeking a Head of Strategic Partnerships, who will champion a new role in driving top-line revenue growth by defining and executing our business partnership strategy at scale.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for establishing IMO as a strategic data quality partner within cloud data hosting services companies.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a proven track record of strategic partnership engagement, preferably representing healthcare SaaS product offerings to cloud-hosting organizations. You will be able to define go-to-market/market acceleration strategies for each vendor, aligning Intelligent Medical Object’s data quality solutions to a partner's cloud products, services, and goals. You also have experience building and leading a partnership team as well as defining key performance indicators.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop the go-to-market partnership strategy for key cloud data vendors (AWS, Databricks, Snowflake, Informatica, etc.)
- Expand existing IMO footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes
- Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, align partners with the IMO sales teams to drive successful sales outcomes
- Collaborate with internal teams to build input-focused project plans for achievement of key measures
- Plan, create standardized reporting, performance metrics, and operational process optimization
- Drive and provide business insights for deep dives in business reviews
- Develop an internal Partnership Team workforce architecture
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 10+ years experience working with partners through Strategic Partnerships, Alliance Management, Account Management, Program Management and Business Development engagements, as examples
- Successful track record of building, executing, and scaling a strategic partnerships function
- Direct experience working with Healthcare IT solutions and/or cloud technology partners
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other sales, marketing, and project management tools
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to develop scalable programs
- Negotiation and issue resolution capabilities
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- The space to be innovative and collaborative with your peers and your future clients.
- Training from the best. Collectively, we’ve got years of expertise in Healthcare and IT.
- Part of a tight-knit team that supports each other, challenges each other, and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Excellent benefits package, including competitive benefits through multiple health, dental, and vision plans, 100% company match up to 5% contribution on your 401(k), flexible PTO and hours, peak performance club trips, and more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.