Application Support Engineer, NetSuite/Salesforce
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
IMO is seeking an experienced Application Support Engineer who specializes in the operations and support of NetSuite and Salesforce systems to provide technical support and maintenance to our internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Netsuite and Salesforce applications, as well as experience in providing support and troubleshooting assistance to users.
- Provide advanced technical subject matter knowledge and support for NetSuite and Salesforce applications
- Troubleshoot issues related to the application and its integrations
- Continuously identify and recommend process improvements to optimize the support experience
- Communicate with users to understand their issues and provide resolution
- Work with internal teams to investigate and resolve issues related to the application and its integrations
- Develop and maintain documentation related to application support and troubleshooting
- Provide training to new users and support team members
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience supporting NetSuite and Salesforce applications OR certifications and professional training on the Netsuite application with general software application support experience
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce applications and their integrations
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to users
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrate understanding of technology concepts and comfortable with being a liaison between technology and business.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.