Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
IMO is looking for a dynamic Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join the Growth - Sales Operations Team.
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for strategically and tactically managing sales performance across the business. This role will involve driving deal desk activities, data analysis and forecasting, sales enablement, as well as managing and optimizing Salesforce-anchored business process to optimize sales data, process, and intelligence.
Reporting to the VP, Sales Operations, this role will partner closely with Sales Leadership, Sales & Business users, Client Services, Finance, and Marketing Teams to drive sales excellence.
- Proactively identify business reporting needs and challenges, scope and understand business requirements, and devise and deliver automated solutions for sales measurement effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain Salesforce data integrity and uncover areas of opportunity for sales process improvements and enhancements
- Define and implement Dashboards and Reporting to guide, track, monitor, measure and enforce sales activity and productivity
- Leverage data from Salesforce and use Excel, and other reporting platforms to analyze data and convert information into insight
- Provide day-to-day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce
- Drive the Sales Enablement function with the objective of reducing new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, ensuring sales process consistency, and driving adoption of new tools and processes
- Educate and communicate Salesforce updates in a concise and consolidated way to key stakeholders
- 3-5+ years of sales operations experience; must have SaaS experience.
- Advanced MS Excel and Salesforce.com skills; Tableau experience is a bonus.
- Demonstrated ability to design, modify, and implement sales process and tools
- Strong analytical skills with an adept ability to solve complex problems
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Great organization skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.