Staff Software Engineer
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
Engineers come to IMO to find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems in the Healthcare IT field. They also lead and participate in design and architecture decisions by working and learning in a cross-functional agile team. We want you to be passionate and continue to advance your craft every day.
From day one, the Staff Software Engineer will lead engineering and solutioning efforts as part of an Agile team. Your team possesses the knowledge and ability to own all aspects of the solution - from design, through implementation and testing, to deployment.
- Takes a lead role in technical design, coding, understanding requirements, and reliability of services
- Leads end-to-end SDLC activities while collaborating with team members on work assignments
- Leads and facilitates design and implementation discussions with the team
- Champions team’s adherence to technical standards and ensures alignment with architectural direction.
- Implements creative solutions to technical challenges and embraces out-of-the-box thinking to apply knowledge and learning from various disciplines to create new or improve existing products
- Experience in web-based software development, ideally full stack RESTful API
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new approaches
- Experience working in an Agile SDLC workflow
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office.
If you feel you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply today!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.