Technical Implementation Consultant
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Technical Services team is focused on pre and post-go-live management for our channel partner systems which includes Electronic Medical Record (EMR) partners, HIEs, Payers, data aggregators…you name it. They're all about improving our solutions and meeting the needs of our customers while keeping them happy - a big deal for IMO's success!
Our New Market Technical Implementation Consultants team up with vendors, partners, and our internal stakeholders to implement IMO's products (via APIs, SFTPs, Flat Files) in customers' Health IT apps. They're involved from signing contracts to go-live and provide the best ongoing technical/customer support to our partners.
Impact You'll Make
- Driving implementations in new market spaces
- Influencing the direction of product features/capabilities
- Providing direction/feedback on corporate strategy
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the management and ownership of implementing EHR and non-EHR partner technical relationships (HIEs, payers, data aggregators, analytics companies, NLPs, etc.)
- Engage customers, understand their needs and gaps, technical requirements, and implement IMO solutions to meet partner requirements.
- High-touch project management and partner engagement
- Articulate IMO best practices of implementation of IMO content and software
- Manage inter-team communications for IMO APIs/implementation paths
- Responsible for initial technical analysis, support, and resolution for customer issues or inquiries (tier two case support with respect to technical items) for partner accounts.
- Collaborate with team members on new product feature requests, bug identification/recommendation, and client use cases/pain points
- Responsible for customer communications such as upgrading to a new product, service, or technology.
- Create and update client-facing documentation such as user guides, known issue documentation, and FAQs
- Manage client access to IMO software, products, and content through technical licensing tools.
- Provide advanced problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution support including root cause analysis, risk assessment, data analysis, and efficiency metrics
What You'll Need
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or Technical diploma or equivalent work experience
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to document and explain complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Experience with implementing and articulating how to implement APIs and Web Services
- Preferred skillset:
- Experience working with EHRs, such as Epic, MEDITECH, Cerner, etc.
- Familiarity with healthcare coding systems such as ICD-10-CM, SNOMED, CPT/HCPCS, etc.
What We'll Give You
- The space to be innovative and collaborative with your peers and team members.
- Training from the best. Collectively, we’ve got years of expertise in Healthcare and IT.
- Part of a tight-knit team that supports each other, challenges each other, and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Excellent benefits package, including competitive benefits through multiple health, dental, and vision plans, 100% company match up to 5% contribution on your 401(k), flexible PTO and hours, and more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.