Senior Director, Product Marketing
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
As a Senior Director, Product Marketing, you are responsible for leading the conception and execution of fully integrated marketing strategies for IMO offerings across the product portfolio. You will be actively involved in the strategic direction of the marketing department including expanding the formal product marketing function inside IMO, crafting go-to-market messages with clearly differentiated value propositions and developing market segment problem statements using business cases and real-world scenarios.
Under minimal supervision, you will work across IMO and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Sales, Software Engineering, Account Management, Services, Support, Implementation, and Clinical Content leaders to drive upstream and downstream marketing activities to address strategic business needs, contribute marketing sourced pipeline, and support EBITDA and margin growth. The Senior Director reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Lead the IMO product marketing team; nurture team members’ skills and professional development to deliver world-class HIT product marketing
- Design and implement Go-To-Market strategies to address offering needs and drive revenue for multiple markets, channels, and personas
- Conduct research and analysis such as industry trends, competitive landscape, and organic/inorganic growth opportunities to support the strategic planning process
- Integrate Product Marketing into the product lifecycle and drive adoption of commercialization plans across Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales
- Drive focus groups, customer interviews, and observational research activities to capture Voice of the Customer and identify user and buyer needs
- Identify key value propositions and build differentiated messaging for multiple markets, channels, and personas
- Collaborate with other IMO marketing functions to drive the creation of impactful digital and printed assets such as case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, advertisement, website, etc.
- Train Sales leaders and arm Executives with effective product enablement materials
- Track customer care, dashboards, metrics, consumer feedback, customer satisfaction to measure performance and employment of existing and new functionalities and features
- Pursue a program of self-development using selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education
- Identify and communicate possible improvements in processes for customers and peers
- Perform other duties as assigned by CMO or Executive Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 7-10 years of healthcare marketing/HIT marketing experience
- 6+ years of upstream or downstream formal product marketing knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of product development, sales, and marketing in the context of global markets
- Outstanding market research abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Documented leadership/managerial experience
- Strong project management skills, including end-to-end commercial launch of B2B products
- Solid understanding of business financials
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work effectively with and influence executives, both internally and externally
- Ability to drive discussions and pitch at the Clinical, IT, and C-Suite level
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office. This position can office out of either our Rosemont, IL, or Chicago, IL locations.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.