Training & Development Program Associate
People & Culture
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
In collaboration with People & Culture Leadership, the Training & Development Program Associate is responsible for administering and maximizing LinkedIn Learning and supporting learning initiatives across IMO.
- Own the administration of IMO’s LXP/ LMS including user management and tracking, troubleshooting, and correcting, and reporting on learner progress.
- Find and implement creative solutions to maximize employee use of LinkedIn Learning (like promos, gamification, facilitated sessions, train the trainer, etc.).
- Collaborate and consult with managers to bring more learning opportunities and content to their teams.
- Support the Talent Development team with logistical planning, organizing, and preparing of learning activities and programs (invites, classroom preparation and equipment set-up, presentation decks, survey collection etc.).
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments effectively.
- Strong Excel skills to evaluate training effectiveness and analyze employee data for new opportunities and continuous improvement.
- Provide general administrative support including calendar management, organizing meetings, travel administration, and expense reporting as needed.
- 2+ years of experience working with a training and development department.
- Experience with LinkedIn Learning required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, education, or one of the learning sciences preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – including verbal, written, and listening skills; ability to present effectively to adult learners in a hybrid work environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, and Excel and familiarity with online video conference system Zoom.
- Track record of managing projects and staying organized in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, time management skills and personal initiative.
- Basic video editing or ability to create eLearning is a plus!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.