Human Resources Operations Specialist
People & Culture
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
As a Human Resources Operations Specialist on our People & Culture team, you will play a critical role in the support to our most valuable asset – our employees. Reporting directly to the Sr Manager, HR Operations, this role will drive growth using sound HR knowledge in the execution of a wide range of HR operational programs, processes, and deliverables.
- Provides support and resolution for requests within HRIS platform related to Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, Leaves, Compensation, and Performance modules including processing changes, troubleshooting questions, testing, data analysis, etc.
- Processes payroll for the organization and assists employees with any inquiries. Complete all compliance reporting associated with the company payroll.
- Serves as primary point of contact for all U.S. benefits inquiries, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short-term disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Paid time off policies, etc. Assist with annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Handles routine processes for onboarding, offboarding.
- Prepares various reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Help generate metrics/analytics to track efficiency and consistency of HR programs and processes.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements, evaluating milestone accomplishments; and evaluating optional courses of action.
- Ensures legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- 2+ years’ relevant HR Generalist experience; preferred functional experience in Payroll, Benefits, and/or Compensation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and short-cycle projects and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent documentation and customer service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to adhere to strict confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient working with HRIS databases and Microsoft Office
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office. This position can office out of either our Rosemont, IL, or Chicago, IL locations.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.