Senior Manager, Learning & Development
People & Culture
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
This position will serve as the primary leader for IMO’s learning and development practice. This person will collaborate with the Chief People Officer and Senior Director of Talent in designing and delivering extraordinary, forward-thinking learning programs that further enrich our talented workforce with the appropriate skills, experiences, capabilities, and competencies for their success as a Valued Business Advisor. Further, this person and their team will work closely with various stakeholders to build and deliver the appropriate learning content while delivering it through a multi-dimensional portfolio of learning formats, resources, and tools.
- Manage, review and evolve existing IMO Learning & Development programs to meet changing stakeholder needs
- Ensure learning objectives are clearly defined, communicated, understood, and complied with by the organization and its employees
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of our learning and development strategy; evaluate and procure the appropriate data/analytics around success; make recommendations for and mobilize continuous improvement
- Partner with business leaders and other HR/People team members to identify the skills and competencies needed to strengthen the organization and prepare it for growth and scale
- Become quickly immersed into the company culture to ensure all learning and development content reinforces and clarifies it
- Manage a living and breathing backlog of L&D projects, programs, tasks, opportunities, and issues while appropriately prioritizing and utilizing the right resources to enable continuous delivery
- Partner with Executive and Management leadership to identify opportunities for customized and/or specialized development programs for select individuals, teams, and groups at all levels of the organization
- Manage the communications around the L&D Function, its merits and related value proposition; market it internally and externally as a differentiator in the IMO career experience
- Develop relationships with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders while remaining a champion for IMO’s vision, mission, and shared values
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Organizational Behavior, Communications, Learning and Development, or other Business Degree or comparable work experience
- 8 years in the L&D, Leadership, and/or Organizational Development field; 3+ years at the Manager level of that field
- Demonstrable experience with group facilitation, coaching and mentorship required
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation creation skills
- Ability to effectively identify, develop and execute/deliver projects with varying scope
- Must have effective, efficient and proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience aligning job role competency training to organizational imperitives
- Must have a keen eye for and proven success around process simplification which leads to heightened efficiency and effectiveness
- Should possess a baseline analytics capability – with a natural inclination to use data as means to monitoring and reporting on success, return-on-investment, etc.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.