Technical Support Specialist - (EHR Application Support)
Integration & Customer Solutions
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
At IMO, our Client Services Team is comprised of Implementation Specialists, first-line Customer Support, and Technical Support Specialists -all dedicated to driving value and high levels of customer satisfaction with IMO’s solution offerings.
The Technical Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for supporting the integration of IMO solution offerings within our partner’s Health IT applications. This individual will also partner closely with IMO’s internal product teams to drive product development and enhancements as well as effectively resolve customer-impacting issues.
- Prioritize and resolve technical issues and inquires as escalated primarily from first-line Customer Support
- Escalate and manage complex issues to relevant IMO internal teams
- Collaborate with strategic partners to resolve issues that are impactful to our mutual customers
- Create customer-facing and internal technical support documentation as necessary
- Identify new product features for relevant market needs, and work with IMO Product and Software Engineering teams to ensure the accurate development of the new features within IMO products
- Collaborate with strategic partners to integrate IMO solutions in accordance with best practices based on their use case and needs
- Own process improvement projects that aim to enhance the solutions supported
- Degree or Diploma(s)/Certification(s) in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Engineering, Health Services or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of relevant Tier 1 or Tier 2 client-facing support experience, Healthcare or Healthcare IT fields preferred
- Basic SQL experience or software development and database understanding, ability to write and interpret queries is a plus
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite as well as Salesforce or a ticketing system
- Ability to distill complex problems/issues down to their individual components and articulate them effectively to various audiences
- Outstanding project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office. This position can office out of either our Rosemont, IL, or Chicago, IL locations.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.