Senior Product Manager, Community Hospital Solutions
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
As a Senior Product Manager, Community Hospital Solutions you will drive the direction, development and lifecycle of the IMO portfolio. You will be a chief evangelist for your product, committed to understanding, prioritizing, and addressing market needs – both from a buyer and user perspective – and work with stakeholders to bring valued and differentiated solutions to market.
Impact You'll Make
- Driving the strategy behind the community hospital market and building out what the best solutions will look like for our customers
- Identifying and understanding market needs, gaps, and pain points
- Generating new ideas to drive both customer and internal value
What You'll Do
- Define outcomes-based product roadmaps, including keeping a pulse on regulatory requirements and opportunities, in support of the overall business strategy
- Develop and articulate business cases for new initiatives
- Articulate product positioning and customer value
- Establish pricing in partnership with sales, marketing, and finance counterparts
- Support marketing initiatives to drive awareness and adoption
- Demonstrate maturity and competence when presenting to, and collaborating with, clients and partners
- Understand product offerings from the core data to the user experience including channel partner challenges and complexities
- Guide cross-functional teams (with representation from engineering, architecture, client services, sales and marketing) through the product lifecycle process amidst a rapidly evolving landscape and competing priorities
- Work with 3rd party vendors and IMO’s legal team on content access, licensing and distribution
- Operate with integrity, act with customer empathy, openly partner with stakeholders
What You'll Need
- 7+ years' experience in product strategy, product management, product development, or related field
- Demonstrated track record owning and driving product/solution growth in complex markets
- Strong healthcare industry and/or informatics knowledge
- Expertise with EMR vendors, clinical workflows, integrations and industry standard codesets (ICD-10, SNOMED, etc.) is a plus. Experience working with EMRs at community hospitals is preferred.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Occasional travel for on-site team collaboration
What We'll Give You
- The space to be innovative and collaborative with your peers and team members.
- Training from the best. Collectively, we’ve got years of expertise in Healthcare and IT.
- Part of a tight-knit team that supports each other, challenges each other, and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Excellent benefits package, including competitive benefits through multiple health, dental, and vision plans, 100% company match up to 5% contribution on your 401(k), flexible PTO and hours, and more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.