CONTRACT Postgres Integration Consultant
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
At IMO, a core team of clinicians, software developers, and data scientists combine computer science and medical expertise to help patients and healthcare professionals access high quality health information quickly and easily to improve total patient health. We are currently in need of an AWS Aurora PostgreSQL Consultant to join this team!
Our PostgreSQL Integration Consultant will need to be focused on the optimization of our AWS Aurora PostgreSQL environment. This person will work on all aspects of query and platform performance tuning to improve database operation response times. This person will also partner with IMO employees to analyze and understand database conversion work, and provide hands on guidance to optimize procedure logic within AWS Aurora PostgreSQL.
Join our growing Enterprise Architecture team as a PostgreSQL integration Consultant to help design, create, and support high quality solutions that support 80% of US clinicians.
- Analyze and optimize PostgreSQL procedure code, storage objects and AWS Aurora platform configuration to achieve performance metrics defined by stakeholders
- Interact regularly with stakeholders to develop a better understanding of requirements and the problems being solved
- Use standards and metrics to provide guidance and feedback to focus the teams towards building a quality data management platform
- Manage and respond promptly to defect reports
- Interact with software and data engineers to assist in design optimization and training
- Aid support personnel as needed to determine system problems and resolutions
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint/quarterly goals
- A relevant technical BA/BS Degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant professional experience implementing well-architected data platforms that are dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable for analytics and platform solutions
- Expert PL/pgSQL knowledge and experience working with query analyze and plan management
- AWS Aurora platform configuration and parameter optimization
- Working knowledge of CI/CD, Git and Terraform for configuration management and automated change deployment.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum and Kanban work management methodologies
- Experience with AWS cloud services including RDS, EC2, EMR, Redshift
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.