Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Our Implementation Specialists are the real MVP’s when it comes to making sure IMO's Core software products work like a charm in our customers' Health IT apps. This role is all about variety and mixing it up with different products across channels. You'll rub shoulders with sales folks, tech wizards, product pros, and clients - talk about getting the full scoop on the organization!
Whether you're dealing with our in-house crew or hanging with power users and high-level individuals like VPs and Execs, you'll be honing those communication skills that are golden for any role at IMO. The Implementation team really knows their stuff about IMO's products, setting our specialists up for big wins and even bigger growth opportunities down the road!
What You'll Do:
- Provide onboarding support to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the entire onboarding lifecycle
- Host recurring customer status calls during onboarding (as needed)
- Deliver end user product training to clients which may include technical personnel, Senior Executives, and administrative staff
- Develop a consultative customer approach when speaking to IMOs best practices
- Maintain high level of process quality and consistency
- Document all communication, data points and milestones from kick off to live
- Capture all client related issues and follow up accordingly through closure
- Seeking out resources and/or escalating as needed to build customer trust and optimize customer satisfaction
- Clearly articulate project status and timelines to customers, team members and manager
What You'll Need:
- 1+ year of SaaS implementation experience, Healthcare or Healthcare IT fields preferred
- Ability to understand complex business issues and build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Passion for learning and teaching new products and technologies to your customer base
- Aptitude to grasp core business models quickly and understand the complexities of a healthcare organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to listen and present with a high degree of comfort and credibility
- Able to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite as well as Salesforce
What We'll Give You
- The space to be innovative and collaborative with your peers and team members.
- Training from the best. Collectively, we’ve got years of expertise in Healthcare and IT.
- Part of a tight-knit team that supports each other, challenges each other, and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Excellent benefits package, including competitive benefits through multiple health, dental, and vision plans, 100% company match up to 5% contribution on your 401(k), flexible PTO and hours, peak performance club trips, and more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.