Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Responsible for supporting ITS equipment in a Microsoft Windows and Linux based environment, from design through implementation including ongoing maintenance. Performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of servers and related hardware and software in a LAN/WAN environment. Provide investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of ITS supported infrastructure.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware-, software- and network-related problems.
- Research new technologies and provide documentation to senior ITS staff members.
- Document all necessary training information for end-users as well as other ITS members.
- Plan for and lead company-wide technical projects for future growth.
- Use established tracking system to log requests; monitor progress, track problem resolution, identify patterns of failure, research bug fixes, and implement solutions; communicate with manager regarding unresolved problems.
- Work with vendors and ITS personnel to resolve hardware operating system issues; research, test and implement solutions.
- Work with various department users to solve system application and usability issues by replicating the issue and implementing fixes.
- Install new / rebuild existing workstations or servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards including security management, end-user connectivity, and server maintenance plans
- Strong knowledge of workstation, laptop, and server hardware.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems. (2012 R2 to current)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365 and the administration thereof.
- Exhibit understanding MS Powershell or other command line scripting knowledge.
- Exhibit understanding of AWS cloud technologies.
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of networking technologies. (DNS, DHCP, VLAN, ACL, VPN, QoS)
- Knowledge of Linux (RedHat, Debian, BSD) a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.