Product Marketing Manager
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO wants you to apply, even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies to launch new products, cross-sell and up-sell commercialized products, and help retain existing customers. Focusing on our solutions for operating room optimization and charge capture, the Product Marketing Manager will collaborate with product management, marketing, and sales to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences, guide content and programs that drive demand, and empower our growth team to be successful.
- Analyze market, customer, and competitor trends to understand and anticipate customer needs and behavior
- Partner with product management throughout the product development process to develop compelling product positioning and value propositions
- Collaborate closely with the content marketing team to refine messaging, marketing, and sales enablement materials
- Collaborate closely with the performance marketing team to infuse product and market insights into campaigns, events, and demand generation plans
- Launch new products supported by insight-driven go-to-market strategies and strong cross-functional team management
- Support sales teams with product knowledge, tools, and enablement resources serving as a go-to product expert and champion
- Grow and protect our commercialized portfolio to achieve strategic and financial objectives
- Collaborate with agency partners/external vendors to achieve marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing or business administration
- 5+ years of healthcare product marketing experience developing go-to-market plans; Health IT or EHR/EMR solutions experience is a plus
- Understanding of technology product development process and product lifecycle
- Launched product(s) to physicians and/or hospitals
- Led qualitative and quantitative market research studies
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Track record of using data to prioritize and drive decisions
- Knowledge of Pragmatic Marketing or similar framework, preferred
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.