Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
- Architect and design microservices and devops practices
- Create architecture models and explain complex business ideas in a simplified manner
- Create continuous integration/deployment and user-experience driven culture
- Incorporate innovations like predictive analytics, real and batch data processing, messaging, monitoring and logging across the company
- Practice rapid prototyping, build out proof of concepts and work with individual teams and product owners for successful rollouts
- Research latest trends, strategies and emerging technologies for building data intense applications and provide technical vision for the company
- Develop domain driven design models and guide application teams to implement loosely coupled components
- Drive Common services adoption
- Work with business and understand API monetization strategy for IMO and design APIs aligned with security policies and governance
- Unify APIs to one standard, create necessary mediation layers to adopt FHIR standard as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a closely related engineering field, plus 5 years of relevant experience OR 7 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience partnering with business leaders and stakeholders to understand requirements and modernize or sedign API and microservice architecture
- Conceptual knowledge of FHIR standards or previous experience integrating software architecture with EMRs/EHRs
- Functional experience aligning multiple software development teams towards technical goals
- Previous experience working in the Agile SDLC
IMO provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.