Business Intelligence Engineer II
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) (Rosemont, IL) seeks a Business Intelligence Engineer 2 responsible for data collection, data warehousing, and data reporting efforts. Specific duties include: designing and implementing a data warehouse to store all of IMO’s relevant operational data; gathering data into the warehouse; analyzing the data and providing internal customers access to the data appropriately (either by reports or web services); and developing, maintaining, and delivering Business Intelligence solutions for corporate data and reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or a closely related engineering degree, plus 5 years of experience in the job offered, or as a Data Analyst, or similar data engineering position.
- Must have 3 years of experience with each of the following: SQL; ETL process automation; dashboards/reporting; and development practices such as QA.
- Must also have 2 years of experience with Oracle.
- Additionally, specific experience must include Python.
- Full time position. Apply by submitting your resumes at https://www.imohealth.com/lever-position-detail/?id=e6ded330-95ff-46c8-8718-b64d64df5bd1 Job ID: 110
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.