Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
Reporting directly to our Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), the financial analyst plays a vital role in multiple areas, spanning across P&L development for Budget and forecast cycles, monthly variance analysis and reporting and profitability modeling/ business analyses.
- Develop FP&A process improvements, ideally through automation of Excel based tasks with modern Business Intelligence tools.
- Maintain P&L, Billings, Operating Expense and Balance Sheet models (Excel based).
- Planning and Budgeting – Excel based planning and forecasting (expectation is to migrate to a centralized planning system within 1 year).
- Contribute to development of P&L content – Billings and Operating expense.
- Business trend analysis.
- Monthly variance analysis of Operating expenses for Actuals vs Plan and vs prior year.
- Support on special projects/ad hoc requests. e.g; multi year projections, profitability analysis, investment payback.
- Develop management level summary and takeaways across all these tasks.
- Various adhoc analysis.
- 3-5 years full-time Financial Analyst experience (FP&A) with progressive responsibility demonstrated in the areas of business profitability analytics and revenue modeling.
- Functional knowledge of modern Business Intelligence tools like Lookr, Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI.
- P&L Budget development using assumption-based modeling for revenue and operating expenses.
- Actuals vs Budget/Forecast variances analysis.
- BS in Finance or Accounting, with solid GPA in core finance coursework.
- Proficient in Excel including advanced functions.
- Knowledge of GP (Great Plains) Accounting system a plus.
- Experience in SaaS subscription business model preferred.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.