Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
Engineers come to IMO to write clean, quality, testable code that supports rapid delivery via Continuous Integration, Delivery, and automated deployments. Our engineers find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems in the Healthcare IT field. They also lead and participate in design and architecture decisions by working and learning in a cross-functional agile team. We want you to be passionate and continue to advance your craft every day.
From day one, you develop solutions as part of a team (~5 members). Your team possesses the knowledge and ability to own all aspects of the solution - from design, through implementation and testing, to deployment. We mainly focus on web-based service-oriented architecture. We use agile principles and Scrum processes and milestones (Planning, Refinement, Daily Stand-ups, Review and Retrospective) to guide this work.
- Experience in web-based software development, ideally full stack RESTful API
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new approaches
- A willingness to ask for help and able to communicate what you need to do your best work
- A collaborative, team focused work ethic.
- Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- A solid understanding of software construction and principles
- The ability to follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc.
- An academic degree in Computer Science or comparable discipline, or relevant experience in developing applications
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.