Enterprise Account Executive - Southeast Territory
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Our Growth – Direct Channel Sales group is hiring an accomplished Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic, remote-based sales team.
Reporting to the Area Director of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive will be primarily responsible for the continuous growth and expansion of IMO’s solution offerings across our existing client base.
A successful Enterprise Account Executive will be highly consultative in nature and exercise a solution-oriented approach to uncovering EHR/clinical workflow gaps and creating value through IMO’s clinical terminology and analytics applications. The Enterprise Account Executive will work collaboratively with our internal teams, particularly, strategic channel managers, sales operations, implementation specialists, and product management to successfully execute and close sales opportunities.
- Meet upsell sales targets for our clinical terminology and analytics software and services to our existing provider client base (i.e. Acute care, post-acute care, hospitals/systems, clinics/practices, etc.).
- Manage all aspects of solution sales process to identify new opportunities based upon understanding client needs and fit with IMO’s capabilities and move them from opportunity identification through evaluation, technical review, proposal, and negotiate to closure.
- Deliver compelling presentations demonstrating solution fit, differentiation, and value.
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments, such as Client Services for growth opportunities, product for client feedback and product enhancements, and delivery to ensure a seamless implementation.
- Solicit customer feedback and proactively address solution utilization and value.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity information in SalesForce.com including timely updates to opportunity pipeline and monthly forecast.
- Represent IMO as a thought leader in the Healthcare IT markets, attending industry groups and conferences, while providing critical market perspective, trends insight, and feedback to IMO leadership.
- 5+ years enterprise Healthcare SaaS or information services sales experience with a proven track record that aligns closer to existing business and upsells vs. new business.
- Strong business acumen, presentation skills, and experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers.
- Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for cross-sell opportunities, with expert sales process management skills.
- Basic technical ability with Microsoft Office 365 products, Salesforce.com or other popular CRMs, and remote meeting tools (IE. Cisco WebEx).
- Degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
- This position is currently remote with no travel; however, travel will be required in the future (~50%) to meet onsite with prospects, in addition to attending occasional, ad-hoc meetings onsite in our US-based offices (< 5%).
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.