Administrative Assistant - Growth (Sales) Team
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to our VP’s and Management Leadership Team (MLT) under our Growth/Sales organization. A successful Administrative Assistant will exercise tact, professionalism, excellent organization abilities, strong communication skills, a flexible attitude, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and project work while also attending to everyday responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office when possible. This role is remote for now, but as our offices open up, we will require light travel to Rosemont/Chicago Offices and/or Growth team events.
- Performs administrative duties on behalf of the Growth VP's and MLT in a responsible and confidential manner.
- Manages calendars, including internal and external meeting scheduling across all time zones.
- Manages travel and expense reporting, with the ability to understand and coordinate complex travel schedules.
- Responsible for frequent inter-departmental interaction on behalf of the MLT. Interacts with internal personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between functional units.
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately interpret instructions to complete tasks with minimal supervision, effectively communicates (verbal and written), expresses ideas and needs with individuals and groups, adjusts terminology as appropriate, and complies with accepted standards.
- Prepares, assembles, and edits reports, presentations, and other materials if needed for department meetings.
- Approaches the role of Sales Admin in ways that are customer service-focused, proactive, flexible, approachable, patient, courteous, tactful, and diplomatic.
- 2-5 years' of prior experience supporting senior-level executives, supporting multiple persons including VP levels preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to interface well with all departments within the company as agent of the Growth team’s MLT.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts of the organization.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines.
- Must be able to work as an individual contributor as well as effectively with the rest of the administrative team.
- Be a self-starter with the skill to anticipate what’s coming to be proactive.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Salesforce, and Outlook.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.