Content Marketing Manager
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
For all IMO positions, if you live in the Greater Chicagoland Area, Houston, TX, or Roseville, CA, you’ll be expected to work from an IMO office 2 days per week.
Reporting to the VP of Brand and Content, the Content Marketing Manager will be an essential part of the marketing team, working with colleagues across the organization to create interesting, engaging and informative content in a variety of formats. Always on the lookout for new ideas and creative ways to tackle technical and medical topics, the candidate has a gift for storytelling and a relentless drive to learn. The Content Marketing Manager brings healthcare/tech writing and marketing experience to the role, along with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies to improve content marketing workflows. He/she will bring IMO’s editorial calendar to life, collaborating with internal SMEs and the larger marketing team to develop blogs and other materials that drive interest in our evolving health tech/AI brand and software solutions.
Impact You'll Make:
- Help build and promote the IMO brand through strong storytelling
- Generate interest and leads with compelling content
What You'll Learn:
- The unique challenges and applications of AI in healthcare
- How to convey technical narratives in interesting and diverse ways
What You'll Do:
- Write compelling, persuasive content to support all marketing communication objectives
- Manage IMO’s content creation process from ideation to development to distribution
- Create high-quality marketing copy for multiple media types, including the IMO website, social, video, ads, and email
- Work with SMEs (internal and, when appropriate, external) to create and carefully edit thought leadership content, including but not limited to blog posts, whitepapers, video scripts, and case studies
- Steer all aspects of the IMO blog from scheduling and content curation to cultivating writers and driving subscriptions
- Provide thoughtful creative direction to graphic design team to help tell our stories visually
- Develop and deliver a consistent brand voice and monitor compliance to content style guidelines
- Manage and prioritize multiple parallel work streams to meet established timelines and project goals
- Provide oversight and editorial review of content provided by internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the Sr. Campaign Manager to develop compelling, creative content for integrated marketing campaigns that drive lead generation
- Examine data and analytics to continue to improve and optimize content for SEO
- Conduct keyword research and analyze and present findings for collaborative content strategy development
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications/Marketing or English
- 4+ years of B2B content marketing, writing/editing experience. Writing experience in artificial intelligence (AI) and health IT industries highly preferred
- Outstanding writing and storytelling skills and a portfolio of published examples
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar, quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Experience working with multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Proven experience creating content across multiple media – optimized for SEO and crafted to drive interest and conversions
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work with SMEs, sales, and product stakeholders successfully and respectfully
- Aptitude for streamlining complex, collaborative workflows and a genuine interest in improving processes
- Ability to integrate feedback skillfully and gracefully from multiple sources
- Understanding of general on-page SEO concepts (off-page and technical knowledge a plus)
- Proficient in use of tech tools to optimize and analyze content for search (ie. SEMrush, Google Analytics 4, ChatGPT, MOZ, CrazyEgg)
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.