Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Data Analyst is responsible for analysis of database and scripting discrepancies within IMO's terminology database. The data analyst provides analysis, research, and resolution to quality issues in regard to IMO database, scripting of queries, as well has implementation and development of processes for IMO’s content infrastructure. This can include coordinating content development with IMO terminology release cycles. The Data Analyst also supports the design, development, maintenance, documentation and testing of scripting for IMO terminology infrastructure.
This isn't your everyday analyst - IMO's 'data' is our terminology - and the work of the Data Analyst here at IMO has a huge impact on our our clients interact with our products. Ensuring the quality of the database and process infrastructure is key to the success of the Data Analyst at IMO. Not only will you develop advanced scripting and analytics skills, but you'll come to know a wide array of medical and clinical terminology that will set you apart from your peers in analytics.
- Write clean, quality, and testable PostgreSQL and Python code that supports rapid delivery via Continuous Integration, Delivery, and automated deployments
- Analyze data, models, and functionality of IMO products and shared services, working to improve the process in which data and terminology is delivered to customers
- Participate in design and process decisions while working and learning in a cross-functional agile team
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets, analyzing those results, and deliver creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Troubleshoot database environments and reports
- Impact and make a difference in the field of medical informatics
- Experience with at least one of the following general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Oracle SQL, PostgresSQL, JSON, PySpark
- Ability to write and understand complex queries, code, and packages
- Experience building and analyzing data models and reporting packages
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new approaches
- Solutions-oriented and has a passion for helping her/his team to problem-solve and execute
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.