Product Sales Director
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
For all IMO positions, if you live in the Greater Chicagoland Area, Houston, TX, or Roseville, CA, you’ll be expected to work from an IMO office 2 days per week.
The Product Sales Director has demonstrated expertise in software sales processes and partners with Client Executives to sell IMO Products to new and/or existing accounts. The Product Sales Director is client-facing and acts cross-functionally as a conduit, providing timely feedback to the client, Sales, Product Management & Commercialization, Product Development, and Client Services teams. This person will develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the client’s needs, and a have a strong ability to identify and demonstrate use cases that convey the ROI and impact IMO Products will have on their business, cultivating scalable and repeatable processes to maximize IMO product value for clients. Outlined below are the key areas of responsibility and the position's impact on IMO:
What you'll do:
- Maintains and reports on product metrics, adoption, and utilization.
- Leads the product sales strategy and develops initiatives to increase new sales and client meetings.
- Meets or exceeds sales quotas and goals.
- Provides forecasting and opportunity status and conducts quarterly business reviews.
- Understands business drivers and challenges; articulates market trends, ROI, and product impact.
- Leverage in-depth product and market understanding to provide market segmentation recommendations.
- Partners with marketing and BDRs for end-to-end campaign execution.
- Provides guidance and accountability for go-to-market strategy.
- Shares industry best practices and partners with sales enablement for product training.
- Facilitates offer and contract negotiations.
- Provides recommendations and guidance for early adopters.
- Provides customer feedback internally and cross-functionally.
- Active participant in all phases of product development.
- Develops executable playbooks for rapid adoption and utilization.
- Provides product briefings to the sales team.
- Facilitates SME-level presentations.
Sales Strategy and Performance
Market Understanding and Segmentation
Go-to-Market Strategy and Collaboration
Customer Engagement and Feedback
Product Development Support
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred).
- Proven experience in SaaS sales, product marketing, sales strategy development, and market research.
- Experience in Healthcare IT, specifically with analytics, reporting, or clinical data software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and translate it into actionable insights and clear, impactful communication.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing a go-to-market strategy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively influence and persuade stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with experience managing cross-functional teams and driving revenue.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales automation tools.
- Be self-motivated and known by colleagues for their resourcefulness and initiative.
What you'll impact
- Sales Expertise and Partnership: The Product Sales Director leverages their expertise in software sales processes to collaborate with Client Executives in selling IMO Products to both new and existing accounts. By partnering effectively with sales teams, they drive revenue growth and expand the customer base.
- Client-Facing Communication and Feedback: Acting as a conduit across various internal teams, the Product Sales Director ensures seamless communication with clients. They provide timely feedback to Sales, Product Management & Commercialization, Product Development, and Client Services teams, fostering a client-centric approach and enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
- Value Proposition and ROI Demonstration: The Product Sales Director plays a crucial role in understanding and addressing client needs. By developing a deep understanding of client requirements, they identify and demonstrate use cases that highlight the Return on Investment (ROI) and business impact of IMO Products. This contributes to cultivating scalable and repeatable processes that maximize product value for clients, ultimately driving long-term success and loyalty.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.