Client Success Director
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
As the Client Success Director, you’ll be building a world-class customer success function from the ground level while driving the long-term success of IMO's strategic accounts. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that drive significant improvements in IMO's key performance metrics, including strategic planning, tactical execution, product adoption & optimization, and ensuring issue resolution. Success in these areas will drive client retention, market share, and profitability. The person in the role will be responsible for understanding our key clients’ requirements, serve as the key contact point and growing revenue from those clients extending their relationship with our business. This position requires the ability to establish cooperative and positive working relationships with the clients, along with identifying needs and requirements to promote the Company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Build, mentor, and lead a team of Client Success professionals and empower them to scale their respective functions.
- Develop executive level relationships with a selection of IMO strategic clients and intimately understand their strategic objectives, environment, and challenges.
- Convert understanding of clients and their IMO product utilization into compelling value stories.
- Develop regular cadence of meetings (e.g. monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reviews) with assigned clients
- Develop new business within existing client relationships through client interaction. Generate proposals, SOWs, resource estimates, revenue forecasting, and revenue recognition data for assigned existing clients.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Direct client deliverables involving multiple projects, serving as the focal point for communications affecting the outcome of a project, coordinating and integrating project resources and the requisite logistical support for project tasks and sub-tasks.
- Provide leadership to supporting project team members through initiating and coordinating needed activities among team members.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests in a timely manner and ensure that services are delivered to customers in accordance with their contracts and requests.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including Client Services, Operations, Product Management, and various management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and client expectations.
- Work closely with Sales and New Markets to identify opportunities for growth within existing accounts.
- Identify process improvement initiatives that improve the client experience and support scale goals for Client Services organization.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree with a concentration in Marketing, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field
- Proven track record of leading and growing customer success teams in SaaS with an emphasis on team management, coaching, scaling, and the development of new strategic initiatives
- 10+ years’ experience in healthcare sales or client success with significant focus on managing large clients
- Experience with direct client contact, conflict resolution, and building relationships at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including polished remote and in-person meetings with executive-level audiences
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM, MS Office Suite
- Experience with EHR-integrated SaaS solutions preferred
- Must possess the ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Remote or Hybrid workplace option at Chicago or Rosemont offices
- Travel approximately 40%
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.