Technical Support Specialist (EHR Application Support)
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
At IMO, our Client Services Team is comprised of Implementation Specialists, first-line Customer Support, and Technical Support Specialists -all dedicated to driving value and high levels of customer satisfaction with IMO’s terminology solutions.
Reporting to the Manager, Technical Support, the Technical Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for supporting the integration of IMO terminology solutions within our partner’s Health IT applications. This individual will also partner closely with IMO’s internal product and software engineering teams to drive product development and enhancements as well as effectively resolve customer-impacting issues.
- Prioritize and resolve technical issues and inquires as escalated primarily from first-line Customer Support
- Escalate and manage complex issues to relevant IMO internal teams
- Collaborate with strategic partners to resolve issues that are impactful to our mutual customers
- Create customer-facing and internal technical support documentation as necessary
- Identify new product features for relevant market needs, and work with IMO Product and Software Engineering teams to ensure the accurate development of the new features within IMO products
- Collaborate with strategic partners to integrate IMO solutions in accordance with best practices based on their use case and needs
- Own process improvement projects that aim to enhance the solutions supported
- Degree or Diploma(s)/Certification(s) in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Engineering, Health Services or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of relevant Tier 1 or Tier 2 client-facing support experience, Healthcare or Healthcare IT fields preferred
- Basic SQL experience or software development and database understanding, ability to write and interpret queries is a plus
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite as well as Salesforce or a ticketing system
- Ability to distill complex problems/issues down to their individual components and articulate them effectively to various audiences
- Outstanding project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.