Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
The Mapping Analyst plays a critical role in applying accurate and compliant code set mappings for customers and clients using IMO’s interface terminology. Using CPT4 and ICD code sets, the Mapping Analyst will collaborate with their team to build out the code sets leveraged in IMO's products. The Mapping Analyst will maintain accurate and compliant code sets by keeping up to date on the latest clinical practices as well.
- Assigns administrative code set mappings for interface terminology in accordance with production and release schedules.
- Maintains administrative code set mappings for interface terminology
- Maintain external vocabulary content updates (i.e. HCPCS reference tables)
- Adheres to nationally recognized authoritative coding guidelines
- Collaborates with internal mapping team to address customer inquiries via IMO’s defined ticketing system as necessary
- Extensive experience with US based CPT4 code sets required
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of other administrative code sets and clinical terminologies, such as ICD-10-CM, ICD-O, HCPCS, ICD-PCS, DSM 5, LOINC, SNOMED and International versions of ICD-10 preferred
- Experience with electronic health records and terminology preferred
- RHIA (US), RHIT (US), CHIP (Australia), CHIM (Canada), NCCQ (United Kingdom) credentials preferred
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.