Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
As part of the Operations Analytics team, you will use data to enable better business decisions throughout the organization. In this role, you will partner with teams, both inside and outside the Operations Department, to provide practical insights to key stakeholders around value, efficiency, and risk.
Using technical and business skills, you will develop methods to drive these insights. These efforts will involve both end to end business intelligence pipelines as well as experimental proof of concept projects.
An ideal candidate would enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about data, and are able to discover creative solutions to problems.
- Assess, value, prioritize, and develop initiatives that best align with department priorities
- Work closely with executives to achieve and measure outcomes based on company goals
- Enhance cross-departmental engagements by analyzing data and making actionable recommendations
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly reports to management on key topics, such as related OKR measurements
- Leverage multiple types of data and information to identify opportunities for growth and enhancement of programs and products
- Experience with at least one of the following general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Oracle SQL, PostgresSQL, Python. Strong knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep Builder or a similar visualization tool
- Ability to write and understand complex code and packages
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new approaches
- A willingness to ask for help and able to communicate what you need to do your best work
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal, written, presentation, people, and diplomacy skills
- Solutions-oriented and has a passion for helping teams problem-solve and execute
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.