Customer Success Manager
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is primarily responsible for supporting the long-term success of IMO’s client journey. You will roll up your sleeves to understand our key client’s requirements, serve as the key contact point, and grow revenue from those clients by extending their relationship with our business which includes processing renewals, royalty reports, and identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities. Success in these areas will drive client retention, market share, and profitability.
Additionally, the Client Success Manager position is highly collaborative in nature. This position requires the ability to establish cooperative and positive working relationships across our Field Sales team, Client Services Team, and Product Teams in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Serves as a trusted, strategic advisor to our customers and as an advocate for our customers’ unique needs.
- Handles and processes renewals for assigned clients, which will include running orders, managing through Sales Force and at times, calculating and processing CPI increases.
- Ensures invoices are paid timely and works with client(s) on any outstanding balances.
- Partners with assigned Client Executives and Inside Sales team for assigned client base.
- Provides direction to all internal teams as it relates to any client questions and/or concerns.
- Partners with multiple internal teams to emphasize and enhance the Voice of the Customer.
- Coordinates meetings with clients, assisting in developing the meetings materials including preparing agenda, putting together PowerPoint presentation, pulling appropriately utilization reports to review with client.
- Participates in monthly, quarterly, and/or annual business reviews with clients.
- Collaborates closely with customers to identify and execute opportunities to build more into the lifecycle adoption process through cross selling and upselling.
- Finds trends, analyzes what they mean, and presents findings to clients.
- Creates high quality, scalable processes that ensure our customers’ success.
- Ensures open tickets are handled appropriately and timely for assigned clients.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Track record of success as a Customer Success Manager within a SaaS environment; healthcare or a related field preferred
- Demonstrated passion and talent for creating exceptional customer experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including polished remote and in-person meetings with executive-level audiences
- Ability to be flexible, work independently, and is entrepreneurial by nature
- Uses critical thinking skills to analyze and help resolve customer challenges.
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM and MS Office Suite
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.