Director, Product Management, Information Modeling & Analytics
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Director, Product Management, Information Modeling & Analytics will oversee the strategic direction, development, and lifecycle of our innovative healthcare data quality and analytics platform. You will collaborate with our extensive customer base and internal cross-functional stakeholders to bring valued and differentiated solutions that support the broad goals in the market. You will be the evangelist for your products, committed to understanding, prioritizing, and addressing market needs and helping IMO achieve quarterly & annual P&L targets. You will develop innovative ways to detect higher order analytics use cases across Life Sciences, Payer, and Provider markets, leveraging the power of IMO’s core terminology as a foundation.
The Director, Product Management will have significant clinical or revenue analytics and technology expertise, including extensive knowledge of healthcare industry standards. You should also have an understanding of interoperability best practices, quality & regulatory reporting, and patient cohorting. We expect you to lead discussions on the application of ML/AI, and data analysis/visualization in the healthcare space. Finally, you should understand the importance of data quality to accomplishing the goals of the Quadruple Aim: enhancing patient experience, enhancing caregiver experience, improve population health, and reducing costs.
- Lead cross-functional teams from engineering, architecture, clinical informatics, client services, sales, and marketing through the product lifecycle process
- Dedicate yourself to understanding the market; identify and fill product gaps or generate new ideas to drive both customer and internal value
- Make data-informed decisions, monitor key performance metrics, and provide insights that drive strategic development of your product
- Articulate product positioning and customer value; illustrate measurable ROI
- Define outcomes-based product roadmaps in support of the overall business strategy
- Establish pricing in partnership with sales, marketing, and finance counterparts
- Support marketing initiatives to drive awareness and adoption
- Operate with integrity, act with customer empathy, openly partner with stakeholders
- Strategic experience in a healthcare software organization with a focus on data and analytics products or equivalent solutions within a healthcare setting
- 10+ years of product management, informatics, product development or related functional experience
- Deep understanding of APIs, SDKs, data integrations, data visualization tools
- Experience with Advanced Analytics solutions involving complex data integrations, visualizations, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, and/or Natural Language Processing
- Deep knowledge of value sets, quality measures and their role in outcomes-based care
- Excellent communication and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Demonstrated track record owning, building, and driving product/solution growth in highly competitive or complex markets
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.