SMB Account Executive
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the SMB Account Executive will be primarily responsible for driving revenue growth within IMO’s existing customer base. You will successfully develop and execute a territory sales plan, including the sales forecast and opportunity lifecycles to consistently meet and exceed monthly and annual sales targets. You will bring energy and passion representing Intelligent Medical Objects and educating customers on the business value that our clinical terminology and analytics solutions provide to clinicians and healthcare stakeholders nationwide.
The most successful candidate will be a self-starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment, embraces change and the opportunity to learn, and has a demonstrated track record of executing and closing small to medium-sized Healthcare SaaS deals.
- Develop detailed sales plans and sales forecasts
- Manage a territory of small to mid-size accounts
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual targets
- Understand competitive solutions and Intelligent Medical Objects differentiators
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with assigned prospects
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Healthcare Information Technology industry
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell several HIT solutions
- 2-4 years of B2B sales experience or a track record of success managing and driving sales within small and mid-size accounts; Healthcare Technology or Healthcare SaaS industry experience is a bonus
- Experience closing deals and taking clients through the entire sales cycle
- Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for cross-sell opportunities, with expert sales process management skills
- Experience with utilizing a CRM to organize your sales process and manage your pipeline
- <10% travel to meet onsite with customers, in addition to attending occasional, ad-hoc meetings onsite in our US-based offices (<5%)
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.