Remote- Data Analyst
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
IMO is looking for multiple Data Analysts to join our growing Product Management and Development organization on the newly created Data Analyst team. The Data Analyst is accountable for the strategy and execution of IMO analytics efforts across channels and services. This role will drive the strategic changes to the product enhancements, market understanding and opportunities. This position reports directly into the VP, User Experience.
NOTE: Submission of a case study is required for this interview process.
- Frame and conduct complex exploratory analysis needed to deepen our understanding of our market and its user segments.
- Partner with product, business, UX, engineering and strategy teams to leverage this user understanding to drive product improvements and other initiatives
- Use machine learning and big data tools on large and complex data sets to enhance our data-driven, personalized advice
- Conduct research into various aspects of our business and employ statistical and modeling techniques when appropriate to make recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- Create advanced dashboards for product experiment tracking and business unit performance analysis
- Find effective ways to simplify and communicate insights with actionable impact to a non-technical audience.
- Determine the market rules, interactions and client flows for the customer experience and document requirements for approval by senior management
- Analyze industry best practices, client feedback, new vendor offerings and learnings from metrics tracking, and competitive analysis and recommend opportunities for improvements to the client experience, products, tools, etc.
- Leverage the existing tools, processes and best practices associated with application packaging such that documented user requirements are satisfied
- Participate in design and process decisions while working and learning in a cross-functional agile team
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets, analyzing those results, and deliver creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Create, manage and optimize existing processes
- A degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or another quantitative discipline
- Experience with data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms
- At least 5 years of professional work experience
- Proven ability to anticipate and communicate complex technical output to a non-technical audience
- A strong passion for and extensive experience in conducting empirical research and answering hard questions with data
- Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates applied knowledge of one or more analysis and problem decomposition technique.
- Be adaptable and can work in ambiguous environment while building strong working relationships internally and externally
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- EHR experience is a nice to have
- Technical experience with the following technical tools: Oracle SQL, PostgresSQL, Python, JSON, CRM, AWS, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams), Google Analytics, Tableau, Pendo, Crazy Egg, Salesforce, AHA!, Jira, Confluence
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.