Business Analyst I (Product)
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Business Analyst/Product Owner I will be responsible for the end-to-end process related to his or her features, including developing functional and non-functional business requirements, understanding how requirements impact both the technical and functional nature of an application and collaborating with engineering to build features according to business needs.
This person is responsible for prioritizing the work of the software engineering team to ensure the most valued functionality is prioritized. This role will require someone who understands technology and business, a high degree of organization and attention to detail, and the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Lead an agile team to deliver forecasted sprint goals, and solve problems efficiently and completely, according to principals of scrum development.
- Work closely with stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders
- Implement process change and improvement when needed to support automation
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- 1-3 years of software Product Owner working with an Agile team or equivalent experience
- Proficient in development of user stories, grooming product backlog, and prioritizing product needs
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Ability to show flexibility with changes in product requirements and scope
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to professionally manage competing priorities of stakeholders, architects, management and other teams
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.