Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
Reporting directly to our Accounts Receivable Manager, the Accounts Receivable Specialist plays an important role in providing the best customer experience both internally and externally. The success of this role is dependent on following established procedures as accuracy and timeliness in our invoicing process is essential to the customer experience.
- Generate customer invoices timely and accurately
- Ability to read and interpret contracts to ensure invoices are setup according to contract requirements
- Responsible for enforcing internal order entry process guidelines and corporate control standards
- Maintain accurate customer master file
- Ability to discuss order entry and/or invoicing issues with internal or external customers
- Investigate and resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Obtaining and validating sales tax exemption certificates
- Provide recommendations on process improvement opportunities
- Various ad hoc analysis
- Minimum 2 years' Account Receivable experience
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system preferred
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office. This position can office out of either our Rosemont, IL, or Chicago, IL locations.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.