Vice President, Product, Data Quality & Normalization
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
IMO seeks a Vice President, Product, Data Quality & Normalization to drive the direction, development and lifecycle of our innovative healthcare data management platform. You collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional stakeholders to bring valued and differentiated solutions to market. You serve as chief evangelist for your products, committed to understanding, prioritizing, and addressing market needs and helping IMO achieve quarterly & annual P&L targets. You are an engaged leader with strong business acumen and exceptional communication skills.
Candidates must demonstrate significant healthcare data management expertise, including extensive knowledge of industry standards, interoperability best practices, data mapping/ modeling, data profiling, normalization, master data management and reference data management. You understand the importance of data quality to accomplishing the goals of the Quadruple Aim: enhancing patient experience, enhancing caregiver experience, improve population health, and reducing costs.
- Lead cross-functional teams from engineering, architecture, clinical informatics, client services, sales and marketing through the product lifecycle process
- Dedicate yourself to understanding the market; identify and fill product gaps or generate new ideas to drive both customer and internal value
- Articulate product positioning and customer value; illustrate measurable ROI
- Define outcomes-based product roadmaps in support of the overall business strategy
- Establish pricing in partnership with sales, marketing, and finance counterparts
- Support marketing initiatives to drive awareness and adoption
- Demonstrate maturity and competence when presenting to, and collaborating with, clients and partners
- Operate with integrity, act with customer empathy, openly partner with stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience defining, delivering or applying master data management, reference data management, clinical terminology, health information exchange or equivalent solutions within a healthcare setting
- 5+ years of product management, informatics, product development or related functional experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Demonstrated track record owning and driving product / solution growth in highly competitive or complex markets
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems or other related area
- MBA or advanced relevant degree preferred
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.