Remote- User Experience/UX Lead
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
IMO is looking for multiple User Experience Leads to join our growing Product Management and Development practice on the newly created UX Lead team. The UX Lead is accountable for the digital research, strategy and execution of IMO digital service and product transformation efforts across channels and services. This role will drive the strategic changes to the product enhancements, market understanding and opportunities as well as partner and end customer experience. This position reports directly into the UX Director.
NOTE: Submission of portfolio and case studies required for this interview process
- Brainstorm, prototype and design how new features/enhancements can be deployed across multiple platforms including desktop, tablets and smart phones.
- Meet all required timelines to support the on-time delivery of health market and technological changes
- Conceptualize and design how new features/enhancements can be deployed across multiple platforms
- Test prototypes and designs and ability to adapt journeys quickly before going to market
- Work with partners, developer teams, analytics team and optimization teams in the implementation of platform and product changes;
- Meet all required timelines to support the on-time delivery of market and technological changes
- Determine the market rules, interactions and client flows for the customer experience and document requirements for approval by senior management
- Produce recommendations in the form of reports and presentations
- Analyze industry best practices, client feedback, new vendor offerings and learnings from metrics tracking, and competitive analysis and recommend opportunities for improvements to the client experience, products, tools, etc.
- Lead holistic research of user experience on specific segments of the health market
- Present design concepts at stakeholder review meetings and engage in a friendly critique session in order to come up with a great design
- Define service and product architecture and documentation
- Related college or university degree – digital design or HCI major
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Proven ability to manage challenging situations and meet tight deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding human-computer interaction for multiple platforms and devices.
- Experience working closely with product and engineering on time estimates and feature trade-offs
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- Well versed in a variety of user research techniques including user surveys, personas, task and scenario testing, moderated and unmoderated testing.
- Extensive knowledge of research methods, UX ops, UX standards, fast-prototyping, user testing and market research
- In-depth knowledge of user experience principles, usability testing and customer centric design practices
- Experience leading multi-platform user research and testing as well as design thinking sessions
- In-depth communication skills (both written and verbal)
- EHR experience is a nice to have
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Figma, LucidChart, Miro, Mural, Axure, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams), CrazyEgg, Usertesting.com, Google Analytics, Tableau, Pendo, Crazy Egg, Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint,
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.