Senior Manager, Terminology Delivery
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
At IMO, our content and terminology is at the heart of our products. As the Manager, Content Delivery, you are a key player in ensuring your teams are able to streamline workflows and engage with engineering, terminology and mapping teams on a daily basis. Your primary responsibility is to provide your team and the department with the best possible resources, processes, coaching and development.
You also focus on helping your team members grow as communicators and leaders, enabling them to successfully drive Agile development processes and deliver quality content. This manager won't be be working in code or terminology every day, but rather working to understand their team's challenges, helping to fill workflow gaps when necessary, and providing feedback to their group.
- Manage a highly cross-functional team of Data and Business Analysts
- Coach your team on Agile processes and participate in Agile ceremonies in order to facilitate product delivery
- Work collaboratively with your team and other managers to streamline product workflows, align roadmaps, and groom product backlog
- Train, coach, and mentor team members with a focus on their professional success and eventual promotion
- Partner with team members to understand stakeholder concerns and work to resolve production issues between teams
- Work with team members to set quarterly OKRs; Meet regularly with team members to assess progress, address blockers, and review performance
- At least 5 years working in Agile SDLC teams, whether in product, project, or software engineering capacity
- At least 3 years managing Agile teams in a professional environment
- Experience with software product development/delivery processes including developing product roadmaps, user stories, grooming backlogs and more
- Experience working in cross-functional organizations and teams, interacting with stakeholders at the Director or VP level
- Experience creating employee development plans and using KPIs, OKRs, or other performance indicators to track and encourage employee growth
- Knowledge of healthcare, medical or clinical terminology is a plus, but can be learned on the job
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.