Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
The Health Informatics Architect is a member of the Terminology Solutions team and will work in a dynamic cross-functional environment to guide the strategic direction of IMO healthcare terminology. You will use your industry insights and make recommendations to optimize content modeling as we meet emerging market needs. You’ll also provide Informatics leadership and “system’s thinking” in IMO terminology curation and process improvement to enhance internal curation and client use of IMO content.
- Work with product domain and/or specific terminology users and operational leaders to model IMO Informatics for scale and aligned with industry standard practices with attention to changing content demands
- Lead the IMO informatics governance, facilitate user group(s) and provide expert consultation and collaboration to the clinical, coding and operational teams
- Establish strategic direction for complex healthcare informatics projects and products, including identifying key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision.
- Act as a change agent in the identification, development, planning, implementation, and value measurement of data strategies to support quality for market needs.
- Evaluate current data and informatics requirements to identify gaps and make recommendations to improve IMO terminology processes, efficiency and effectiveness delivered to customers.
- Develop measurable data requirements to quantify and incrementally improve terminology quality metrics such as clarity, completeness, correctness and fit-for-use in client systems.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of progressive career growth in Health Informatics
- Master’s Degree preferred, ideally with focus on Health Informatics. Medical or clinical degree with U.S. clinical experience a plus
- Well versed on medical terminologies including but not limited to SNOMED CT, LOINC, RxNORM, UMLS.
- Experience with Semantic technologies including not limited to Owl, RDF, Sparql
- Experience modeling clinical informatics ontology and data interoperability in health care.
- Experience with methodologies & tooling for clinical informatics and value set management
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.