Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing Strategy, and working closely with the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations, the Senior Marketing Automation Specialist's responsibilities are equal parts strategic design and tactical execution. The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the direction, creation, execution, and measurement of integrated marketing programs that drive business pipeline for IMO. You will work closely with the marketing team, Sales and Product, with a focus on delivering highly effective and engaging marketing campaigns that support overarching strategic business objectives, go-to-market strategies, and generate measurable pipeline.
- Manage the day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of programs in Marketo
- Measure, monitor, and track campaign performance and ROI against benchmarks and KPIs; Make recommendations to that drive corrective actions and deliver continuous improvements
- Assist in the development of compelling, end-to-end marketing campaigns, aligned with sales, to generate leads and engage renewed interest from existing clients
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations to ensure all campaign tactics, including but not limited to email, social, digital ads, etc. are executed flawlessly and on time
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations to create marketing reports, provide analysis, and understand program & channel performance; distribute regular performance reporting
- Analyze existing content asset performance and collaborate with the Content Marketing team to create high-quality content for use in Marketo programs
- Execute all aspects of campaigns in Marketo including program and workflows automation, audience segmentation, nurture campaigns, and dynamic content
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing that drives conversion improvements to productivity, lead gen, conversion rates, campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Identify performance gaps in current campaigns and make recommendations to update or eliminate
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Exhibit solid knowledge of email best practices, deliverability best practices, CAN-SPAM/CAS and GDPR to ensure local and international compliance
- Ensure Sales team compliance with CRM processes, reporting rules/standards
- Support Marketing leadership with other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the healthcare and/or B2B
- 2+ years of experience in marketing campaigns and lead generation using Marketo
- Demonstrable experience in marketing automation including nurture, segmentation and program reporting
- Excellent written skills for a variety of content formats (emails, blogs, landing pages, ads)
- Proficient in use of tech tools to optimize and analyze performance (Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau)
- Proven ability to plan and direct healthcare marketing demand and lead gen programs
- Strong desire to solve problems on your own and as a team
- Must love data; expert knowledge of data capture and management strategies
- Process-driven, always looking to optimize and streamline processes
- Passion for details, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects, for varying stakeholders, simultaneously
- Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing, and development processes
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with colleagues successfully and respectfully
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.