Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
At IMO, our Client Services Team is comprised of Implementation Specialists, first-line Customer Support, and Technical Support Specialists -all dedicated to driving value and high levels of customer satisfaction with IMO’s solution offerings.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Implementation Services, the Implementation Specialist is key to ensuring that IMO’s suite of products are delivered smoothly within the Customer’s Health IT applications. They work with diverse teams both within and outside of IMO to provide our customers the best possible onboarding experience. To be successful, the Implementation Specialist will bring their energy, enthusiasm and detail orientated skill set to IMOs customers’ base.
- Provide onboarding support to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the entire onboarding lifecycle
- Host recurring customer status calls during onboarding (as needed)
- Deliver end user product training to clients which may include technical personnel, Senior Executives, and administrative staff
- Develop a consultative customer approach when speaking to IMOs best practices
- Maintain high level of process quality and consistency
- Document all communication, data points and milestones from kick off to live
- Capture all client related issues and follow up accordingly through closure
- Seeking out resources and/or escalating as needed to build customer trust and optimize customer satisfaction
- Clearly articulate project status and timelines to customers, team members and manager
- 1+ years' of B2B SaaS implementation experience or hands-on experience within related fields such as project management, project coordination, or application integration support; Healthcare software or Healthcare IT companies are a bonus
- Ability to understand complex business issues and build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Passion for learning and teaching new products and technologies to your customer base
- Aptitude to grasp core business models quickly and understand the complexities of a healthcare organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to listen and present with a high degree of comfort and credibility
- Able to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite as well as Salesforce
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.