Senior Manager, Sales Operations
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
We are looking for a key member of our Sales Operations Team to help us scale. As the Senior Manager, Sales Operations you will own and drive deal desk activities including deal construction and approval, pipeline analysis and management, and forecast accuracy. Additionally, you will partner with Leadership to identify opportunities to streamline and automate sales processes.
The ideal candidate has dynamic sales operations experience with a strong track record of leading the support and enablement of sales teams as well as applying rigor to sales processes in a fast-pace, hyper-growth environment.
- Own and drive processes for the ‘deal desk’, sales forecasting, and sales readiness
- Operate the deal desk, ensuring pricing and legal guidelines are followed and internal processes are running smoothly in support of achieving sales objectives
- Drive the Sales Enablement function with the objective of reducing new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, ensuring sales process consistency, and driving adoption of new tools and processes.
- Uphold Salesforce data integrity to ensure forecast accuracy and continuously maintain and optimize Salesforce.com
- Analyze data and provide reports and key insights to Leadership
- Streamline and implement new processes to drive growth and increase sales productivity
- 4+ years of Sales Operations experience – preferably in B2B, SaaS environments
- Demonstrated ability to design, modify, and implement sales processes and tools
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills with an appreciation for solving complex problems
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and other sales and productivity tools
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office. This position can office out of either our Rosemont, IL, or Chicago, IL locations.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.