Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Data Analyst is responsible for analysis of database and scripting discrepancies. The Data Analyst provides analysis, research, and resolution to quality issues in regard to IMO database, scripting of queries and quality issues, as well as implementation and development of processes for IMO’s content infrastructure. This can include coordinating content development with IMO terminology release cycles. The Data Analyst also supports the design, development, maintenance, documentation and testing of scripting for IMO terminology infrastructure. This role collaborates with Terminology analysts, Coding specialists, Clinical terminologists, developers, and product management.
This role is most ideal for those that enjoy detailed analysis, SQL coding, infrastructure design, and enjoys functioning on cross-functional teams.
- Write clean, quality, and testable code that supports rapid delivery via Continuous Integration, Delivery, and automated deployments
- Collect and interpret data, identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Lead and participate in design and process decisions while working and learning in a cross-functional agile team
- Find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Troubleshoot database environments and reports
- Provide technical expertise on code, database, and technical requirements
- Impact and make a difference in the field of medical informatics
- Experience with at least one of the following general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Oracle SQL, PostgresSQL, JSON, PySpark. Strong knowledge preferred.
- Ability to write and understand complex code and packages
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new approaches
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Solutions-oriented and has a passion for helping her/his team to problem-solve and execute
- Experience working in agile/scrum development process is a plus but not required.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.