Senior Corporate Recruiter
People & Culture
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
We are currently hiring a Senior Corporate Recruiter to join our growing People & Culture team. This person will be self-directed to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, employ traditional and creative sourcing strategies, and play a critical role in ensuring engagement with top talent. This person will be recruiting for various functions within IMO and will also work with the Talent Acquisition Managers on the development of campus recruitment and internship program efforts.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment: Sourcing, screening, qualifying candidates, coordinating & managing interviews, maintaining consistent communication with hiring managers & candidates, and developing a strong talent pipeline.
- Independently partner with hiring managers on recruiting strategy, interview and offer process for entry, mid and senior-level positions.
- Consult with company stakeholders on talent recommendations including potential internal transfers, successful candidate placement data, strong talent pool geographies, etc.
- Develop and propose complex candidate compensation proposals including, but not limited to, annual incentive compensation, bonus, relocation, etc.
- Identify and maneuver through tough candidate searches (i.e- talent sourcing shift to widening talent pool)
- Track, maintain and report key metrics on various recruiting goals such as time to hire, interview to hire ratio, etc.
- Maintain all pertinent application and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (Lever).
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.