Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Reporting directly to our Accounts Receivable Manager, the senior accounts receivable specialist plays an important role in providing the best customer experience both internally and externally. The success of this role is dependent on critical thinking and following established procedures as accuracy and timeliness in our invoicing process is essential to the customer experience.
- Process invoices for new subscriptions as well as subscription renewals
- Generate customer invoices timely and accurately
- Ability to read and interpret contracts to ensure invoices are setup according to contract requirements
- When orders are not setup correctly, ability to explain the updates needed to before invoicing
- Assist in maintaining accurate customer master file
- Ability to discuss order entry and/or invoicing issues with internal or external customers
- Ability to investigate and resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Responsible for reviewing outstanding invoice, and proactively managing collections to keep past due balances to a minimum
- Ability to review and improve processes
- Various ad hoc analysis
- 2+ years Accounts Receivable invoicing experience
- Preferred minimum of an Associate’s degree in an Accounting or Business related field
- Proficient in Excel, knowledge of Great Plains and Salesforce a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Must be a hard worker and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Energetic, self-motivated, dependable individual and good communication and people skills
- Seeks to learn and enjoys a rigorous growth environment
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.