Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
Reporting directly to our Accounts Receivable Manager, the Accounts Receivable Specialist plays an important role in providing the best customer experience both internally and externally. The success of this role is dependent on following established procedures as accuracy and timeliness in our invoicing process is essential to the customer experience.
- Generate customer invoices timely and accurately
- Ability to read and interpret contracts to ensure invoices are setup according to contract requirements
- Responsible for enforcing internal order entry process guidelines and corporate control standards
- Maintain accurate customer master file
- Ability to discuss order entry and/or invoicing issues with internal or external customers
- Investigate and resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Obtaining and validating sales tax exemption certificates
- Provide recommendations on process improvement opportunities
- Various ad hoc analysis
- Minimum 2 years' Account Receivable experience
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel including use of VLookup and Pivot functions
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system preferred
- IMO is a hybrid workplace. We generally work wherever we do our best work; however, we value facetime & collaboration in the office. This position can office out of either our Rosemont, IL, or Chicago, IL locations.
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.