Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations will play a critical role in the company’s corporate marketing organization, responsible for overseeing all marketing systems and processes, and working to maintain and improve the entire lead generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, routing and reporting. He/she will help ensure that the marketing team is meeting their targets, choosing the best possible tactics to accomplish our sales and marketing goals and create an environment of predictability.
This role is extremely data-driven and analytical, capable of not only reporting on performance metrics but also interpreting the data to guide marketing strategy and overall investments. He/she will have extensive experience working in Marketo, including designing, developing, and managing Marketo integrations with Salesforce.com, and other third-party applications. The role will also be responsible with the data standardization and hygiene.
This position will work across sales and marketing functions to drive marketing impact, prove ROI and increase operational efficiency.
- Serve as the primary Marketo administrator; overseeing the development, implementation and the ongoing management of Marketo processes
- Be the guardian of the marketing database, improve data quality, hygiene, standardization, manage new data acquisition efforts and consistently grow and improve the quality of leads
- Ensure data integrity across leads, campaigns, and opportunities
- Maintain data integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness
- Improve account-based marketing capabilities and targeting through management of key data
- Identify marketing KPIs and benchmarks. Measure, monitor and track campaign performance and ROI against benchmarks and drive corrective actions that deliver continuous improvements
- Manage data accuracy between Marketo and Salesforce, including updating, deduplication, importing and exporting of records; promote data integrity best practices
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation and campaign management
- Document existing Marketo processes, recommend and implement system and process improvements to enhance productivity; train others on systems, processes and procedures
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, track conversions, and report on the health of the marketing and sales funnel
- Develop insights through detailed analysis of marketing data to make actionable recommendations for improvements
- Create analytics and KPI reporting to share with departments, and to influence program improvements as needed
- All other tasks as can be reasonably expected of a person in this position as directed by his/her manager
- Serve as subject matter expert on marketing capabilities, automation processes, deliverability and marketing campaign best practices
- Ensure Sales team compliance with CRM processes, reporting rules/standards
- Support Marketing Leadership with other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Writing, Marketing, Business or other relevant major or a similar combination of education, skills and experience.
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the healthcare and/or B2B fields
- At least 5 years of experience administering Marketo; Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Strong experience designing, developing, and maintaining Marketo integration with Salesforce
- Proven ability to plan and direct healthcare marketing demand and lead generation programs from concept through implementation and measurement
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to evaluate data and generate meaningful reports
- Process-driven, always looking to optimize and streamline processes
- Passion for accuracy and detail
- Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes
- Proven project management experience working with multiple deadlines
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, third parties and senior-level/executive management
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.