Senior Corporate Recruiter
People & Culture
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over 80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR’s.
We are currently hiring a Senior Corporate Recruiter to join our growing People & Culture team. This person will be self-directed to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, employ traditional and creative sourcing strategies, and play a critical role in ensuring engagement with top talent. This person will be recruiting for various functions within IMO and will also work with the Director of TA on the development of campus recruitment and internship program efforts.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment: Sourcing, screening, qualifying candidates, coordinating & managing interviews, maintaining consistent communication with hiring managers & candidates, and developing a strong talent pipeline.
- Independently partner with hiring managers on recruiting strategy, interview and offer process for entry, mid and senior-level positions.
- Consult with company stakeholders on talent recommendations including potential internal transfers, successful candidate placement data, strong talent pool geographies, etc.
- Develop and propose complex candidate compensation proposals including, but not limited to, annual incentive compensation, bonus, relocation, etc.
- Identify and maneuver through tough candidate searches (i.e- talent sourcing shift to widening talent pool)
- Track, maintain and report key metrics on various recruiting goals such as time to hire, interview to hire ratio, etc.
- Maintain all pertinent application and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (Lever).
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.